Wednesday, August 5, 2009

21st Birthday

Our oldest son, Jonathan turned 21 on July 26. His mother-in-law had us over for lunch after church. Jonathan and his wife, Samantha.
My precious family. Sam, Jonathan, Me, Darryl and Jordan in the back.

Jonathan and Sam

My precious boys. Jonathan acting goofy!

Jordan acting goofy!

My precious boys! What a blessing they have been and still are. I can't believe that my sweet son is now 21 and married. (They celebrated their first anniversary on June 21). I can still remember reading to him, playing hide and seek in the dark with him, his dad and his brother (and Jordan being too scared to go alone, so we were partners), him building things, soccer games, baseball games, video games, sci-fi movies, Bible drill..... where did the time go. I am so proud of the young man he has become. I pray God's continued blessings on his life. I love you my sweet Jonathan!!!

1 comment:

  1. I read on the LPM blog that you'll be in Houston this weekend.
    I hope I run into you. There will be lots of Siestas there,
    but hopefully at some point we'll meet.
    It's going to be great & I can't wait!
    Blessings sent from Oklahoma!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete