Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wales

These pictures are of the Conwy Castle in Conwy, Wales. The entire town is surrounded by the castle wall.


I love this picture because it gives an idea how beautiful the countryside of Wales is.






Standing on one side of the castle wall. You could look all around the town and the view was magnificent no matter which direction you looked.


Darryl climbed to the top of all the towers and had a blast doing so. I only ventured up one. I was more than a little afraid of the very narrow steps. I chose to stay on the wall and take pictures.





Wales is a beautiful country. We enjoyed driving through it and our time at Conwy Castle. The grass seemed greener and the sky seemed bluer (when the sun was out). I was in awe of how gorgeous it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment